Be a Wave Maker is an inspirational book that introduces you to bold ocean lovers and their positive initiatives to protect our oceans. The stories are accompanied by beautifully handmade illustrations, photographs, and graphics to help bring the stories alive.
It makes the perfect gift.
That’s why, in this package, you receive 2 books for discounted prices. Keep one for yourself, and give one copy to someone close to you as a present. Next to that, you’ll receive enamel pins. These are a creative way of showing off you are a Wave Maker. Pin them on your jacket, bags, or accessories, and identify other Wave Makers!
- 2 hardcopies with linen ribbon
- 176 premium quality pages
- 24 real-life stories from all around the world
- 25th chapter left incomplete for your own story
- practical eco-advise
- foreword by Sea Shepard founder Captain Paul Watson
- eco-friendly manufactured
- plastic-free packaging
- dimensions 18 x 23 cm (7 x 9 inch)
- Age: from 12 years up to 100 years young
- Set of enamel pins: Clownfish, Whale, Seahorse, and Logo