Availability: 5 in stock
Be a Wave Maker is an inspirational book that introduces you to bold ocean lovers and their positive initiatives to protect our oceans. The stories are accompanied by beautifully handmade illustrations, photographs, and graphics to help bring the stories alive.
Order this special edition package and receive the hardcopy book AND one set of special lionfish jewelry. As told in this book, lionfish are invasive in some parts of the world. With no natural enemies, they disrupt the balance on the reefs. Therefore, some Wave Makers hunt the lionfish, eat the flesh, and create beautiful jewelry out of the fins.
- One Hardcopy book with linen ribbon
- 176 premium quality pages
- 24 real-life stories from all around the world
- 25th chapter left incomplete for your own story
- practical eco-advise
- foreword by Sea Shepard founder Captain Paul Watson
- eco-friendly manufactured
- plastic-free packaging
- dimensions 18 x 23 cm (7 x 9 inch)
- Age: 12 years up to a 100
- One set of Lionfish Jewelry – earrings OR studs OR bracelet (depending on supply, item and colors may vary)
Pre-order now, and reserve your first edition copy! Expected delivery: August 2020